Christy and Kyle were married on June 10, 2023 in the St. Bellarmine Chapel at GMU, followed by a reception at the Atrium at Meadowlark. Their day was a dreamy, garden-inspired affair with a cream and pastel-pink palette, set amidst the lush greenery of the Atrium’s botanical gardens. Managed by Nova Parks, The Atrium at Meadowlark seats up to 230 people and features glass cathedral ceilings and a terrace overlooking the botanical gardens.
We would like to officially come out in support of comfortable wedding shoes. Dream Pairs offers a large selection of fashionable and functional bridal shoes. Christy’s platform sandals, with pearl ankle straps, look comfy and ready to party!
The bride had a custom scent from DIY Scent Studio. The Studio offers custom kits that can be ordered online as well as in-person scent creation sessions at their shop in Fairfax City.
Every bride needs a crown on her wedding day! Christy’s is from Carbickova Crowns.
The Atrium at Meadowlark seats up 230 people and features glass cathedral ceilings and a terrace overlooking the botanical gardens. Multiple pavilions and outdoor spaces provide plenty of unique spots for photos.
Another great wedding-day photo opp is near the Atrium’s scenic pond, where the bride and groom spent time posing with Beauty of the Soul Studio.
The bride and groom took time for sunset photos on the grounds of Meadowlark’s expansive botanical gardens.
Sunset photos have become a popular option for couples, and you can see why!
Meadowlark’s atrium brings the outdoors in, with a view of the botanical gardens outside and more greenery and live trees inside.
The Park Service’s Great Heron Catering provides in-house catering to all Nova Parks-owned venues.
The couple opted for a flashlight send-off instead of the usual sparklers. Flashlight sendoffs are an easy, safe, and environmentally sustainable way to make a grand exit.
- Invitation Designer: Zola
- Groomsman Attire:Jos A. Bank
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
- Jewelry: Carbickova Crowns, @carbickovacrowns
- Ceremony Location: St. Robert Bellarmine Chapel at GMU
- DIY or Handmade Goods Designer: DIY Scent Studio
- Other: Pieta Paperie
- Cake Designer: Alexandria Pastry Shop
- Caterer: Blue Heron Catering
- DJ: Shiny Entertainment, LLC
- Transportation: Reston Limousine
- Makeup Artist: Diti Devi Makeup Artistry
- Makeup Artist: Dorsey Beauty
- Dress Store: Sage Bridal
- Dress Designer: Sophia Tolli
- Ring Designer: FYM Jewelry Design
- Floral Designer: Floriography
- Reception Venue: The Atrium at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens
- Photographer: Beauty of the Soul Studio