We love the way this wedding’s fall color scheme mingles perfectly with the stunning autumn foliage of Mt. Ida Farm. From fall-colored dresses and beautiful autumnal bouquets by The Faded Poppy, Emily and Jack’s September 2023 wedding made the most of the season.
Emily’s bouquet perfectly mimics the fall colors of the surrounding countryside, with deep reds and oranges topped with whimsical yellow sprigs of Craspedia.
Mt. Ida’s outdoor ceremony spot offers romantic mountain views.
While mismatched bridesmaids’ dresses are gaining in popularity, these photos prove that matching dresses can make a statement!
The couple held their reception in The Lodge, one of 4 event spaces available at Mt. Ida.
- Beauty: Lou Stevens @_loustevens_
- Florals: The Faded Poppy @fadedpoppy
- Venue: Mount Ida Farm @mountidafarm
- Photography: Chantel Cruz Photography @chantelcruzphotograhy
- Cinema and Videography: August McCue Films @augustmccuefilms
- Dress: Ava Laurenne Bride @avalaurennebride
- Caterer: Clearwater Grill @clearwatergrill_va