Marcela and Sebastian were married at Long Branch Historic House and Farm on May 26, 2023. Their day was full of special touches, from a clear-topped tent to a white bounce house, and their blue and white theme was Bridgerton-inspired. This beautiful, unique wedding was captured by Southern and Grace Photography. The video was produced by Villatoro Productions, and is also presented below.
Long Branch is less than an hour from Fairfax, and offers tented receptions for up to 150, as well as both gardens and mountain views.
Watercolors are trending! These Bridgerton-inspired details look especially beautiful against a watercolor background.
The first of many fun touches in this wedding – a “fun fact” printed on a cocktail napkin.
These cute sandals are from Forever Soles.
Abundant florals in blue and white brought real-life romantic Bridgerton vibes to this garden ceremony spot.
We love this beautiful transparent tent from Sammy’s Rentals.
The ceremony florals were repurposed to create this show-stopping sweetheart table.
Pretty watercolor cakes are popping up everywhere. This one was created by Salted Sprinkle.
As the sun goes down, the transparent tent lights up the night.
This fun wedding had not only a photo booth, but also a white bounce house.
Video by Villatoro Productions:
- Event Venue: Historic Long Branch House and Farm
- Photo Booth Equipment: Snap Happy Photobooth
- Equipment Rentals (White Bounce House): Prime Choice
- Design and Decor: Bride and Joy
- Equipment Rentals (Tent): Sammy’s Rentals
- Equipment Rentals: Barnes Handcrafted Farmhouse Tables
- Design and Decor: Eventi Rentals
- Plates: Posh Plates
- Bakery (Cake): Salted Sprinkle Signature Sweets, LLC
- Bakery (Pastries): Un je ne sais Quoi.
- Shoes: Forever Soles
- Groomsman Attire: Alton Lane
- Musicians: Atoka Strings
- DJ: Crystal Dream Entertainment
- Cinema and Video: Villatoro Productions
- Photographer: Southern & Grace Photography