An Intimate Wedding in Loudoun County Horse Country
This styled shoot from Sarah K Events, captured by Images by Madison, took place at Goodstone Inn, one of Virginia’s most stunning venues. The shoot combines the historic charm of Middleburg with an upscale Horse Country theme, capturing the essence of Loudoun wedding style.
Custom signage was provided by Ev and Co.
With its show-stopping Ivy Wall ceremony spot, beautifully landscaped grounds, and charming cottages, Goodstone Inn is one of Loudoun County’s most sought-after wedding venues. Guests can reserve all 18 rooms of the Inn as part of the Grand Wedding Package, and catering is provided by Goodstone’s own award-winning restaurant.
The white sofa was provided by Something Borrowed Rentals in West Virginia. It was set up in front of the Ivy Wall, Goodstone’s one-of-a-kind ceremony spot.
Cakes by Ashton created this green and gold three-tiered cake with metallic accents.
Floral arrangements were provided by Petal Pushers, a Strasburg, VA floral studio providing homegrown flowers in unique, custom arrangements.
Equipment rentals from Winchester’s Grand Rental Station rounded out the shoot with a rich, green tablescape evocative of horse country.
Behind the Scenes:
- Floral Designer: Petal Pushers @petalpushersva
- Bakery: Cakes by Ashton LLC @cakesbyashtonllc
- Reception Venue: Goodstone Inn & Restaurant
- Other: Long Ridge Cigars
- Groomsman Attire: LG Menswear
- Hair Stylist: Studio Verde
- Equipment Rentals: Something Borrowed WV
- Signage: Ev & Co
- Apparel: The Valley Bride
- Equipment Rentals: Grand Rental Station @grandeventcenter
- Cinema and Video: Appalachian Productions
- Jewelry: Christian Caine Design
- Invitation Designer: Hancock Media
- Event Planner: Sarah K Events, LLC
- Bride Model: Katelyn Turner @katelynnicolee95
- Groom Model: Brett Fultz @bfultz_6
- Photographer: Images by Madison LLC