Clarissa and Victoria were married at The Osprey’s on Oct 21, 2022. The wedding was full of beautiful details, including a balloon backdrop arrangement, a boxwood wall, black and white decor throughout the venue, and a draped fabric-look cake.
Clarissa, who is the owner of Details by Clarissa, designed this timeless black and white wedding theme with gold accents.
Polaroid cameras are a popular sight at receptions today. Here they were used as a fun addition to the traditional guest book.
The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay offers modern ballroom seating for up to 146 guests, along with an outdoor ceremony spot overlooking the Potomac River. It’s convenient location in nearby Woodbridge makes it a popular choice for Northern Virginia couple’s.
Clarissa poses for romantic getting-ready shots in front of an ornate mirror in The Osprey’s bridal suite.
Clarissa and Victoria have a First Look at a scenic spot on the venue’s grounds.
The ceremony spot is located in front of the venue, and offers expansive views of the river.
Black and white table settings with white florals create a minimalist, chic look.
Elevation Cakes designed the wedding cake to look like it is draped in folds of fabric with gold edging.
The couple took time out to pose for sunset photos along the bank of the Potomac River.
- Design and Decor: Details by Clarissa
- Second Shooter: Ashley Johnson Photography LLC
- Design and Decor: Zhoosh Decor
- Other: Weddings Ignited
- DJ: Hercules Entertainment
- Caterer: Hemibry Catering and Cakes
- Floral Designer: The Flower Box
- Apparel: Little Black Tux
- Shoes: Badgely Mischka
- Dress Store: House of Bella Chic
- Other: Banana Bureau
- Cake Designer: Elevation Cake
- Hair Stylist: Carla Pressley
- Makeup Artist: Carla Pressley
- Reception Venue: The Ospreys at Belmont Bay
- Photographer: Ariel Moriah Photography