Vintage Charm with The Easy Pour Mobile Bar
This styled shoot was held at Rillhurst Farm and highlights the show-stopping blue Easy Pour mobile bar as well as various scenes from around the farm. With two bridal looks, stunning vintage decor from Bride and Joy Rentals, and wooden flowers by From Maggie With Love and Oh You’re Lovely Official, this shoot is full of great, accessible ideas for a Northern Virginia wedding.
The original farmhouse, ca 1750, has lovely pastoral views in all directions.
Rillhurst barn has been converted for wedding receptions and opens on both sides, providing stunning views and sunlight from the back of the barn as well as the front.
This shoot included 2 different bridal looks – one modern and one boho. Both seemed equally at home at various scenic spots around the property.
Charming vintage frames and a large floral arrangement provide a ceremony backdrop in the large, well-lit barn. Fun fact: all of the florals in this shoot are wooden flowers, created by From Maggie with Love and Oh You’re Lovely.
Yes, these really are wood flowers!
Cocktail hour consists of The Easy Pour’s converted blue horse trailer, and their smaller wooden bar.
The Easy Pour provides photo opps both inside and out, with wonderfully rustic details as well as thoughtful vintage finishes such as the pressed metal ceiling.
Our styled shoot couple took time for some photo opps in the bar’s interior.
Pretty colored drinks are trending right now, and The Easy Pour helps clients create their own signature cocktails.
Which bridal look do you like better? We love them both.
Next it’s on to the reception, where this stunning black loveseat from Bride and Joy steals the show.
We just love a great vintage mirror! This one really adds a touch of whimsy to this romantic lounge scene.
Yep, the flowers are still wood!
We love the romance of the boho bridal look paired with these Bride and Joy lounge rentals.
This look is pure vintage romance.
No sweetheart table would be complete without charcuterie. This board was provided by Kaas and Cure.
Rillhurst provides endless opportunities for scenic shots.
A vintage farm truck provides a great photo opp.
Vendors for this Shoot:
- Design: Ready or Not Photography, @readyornotphotography
- Photos: Poppy and Lace Photography, @poppyandlacephotography
- Venue: Rillhurst Farm, @rillhurstweddings
- Florals: From Maggie with Love, @frommaggiewithlove and Oh You’re Lovely, @ohyourelovelyofficial
- Makeup: Cagney Shifflett, @cagneyshifflett
- Hair: Sei Bella Studio, @seibellastudio.cville
- Mobile Bar: The Easy Pour, @theeasypour
- Rental: Bride and Joy Rentals, @brideandjoyrentals
- Dress: The Wild Love Collective, @styled_shoot_dress_rentals
- Charcuterie: Kaas and Cure, @kaasandcure
- Cake: Tais Sweets, @taissweetsva
- Models @chloe.woodie, @juicezki, @soafs